The conference fees are:
Paper Registration (first author) £250
Regular registration £250 £300
Student registration (verification) £175
Extra Conference Dinner £ 60
Tutorial - CGS £ 60 £ 70
Tutorial - CM £ 60 £ 70
Tutorial - USER £ 60 £ 70
SICSA Sponsored Student
Note that Monre Tourism is collecting payment, as last year.
- Participation at SIN'14 activities is by registration only.
- Registration fee is kept at a moderate level sufficient to recover expenses.
- Each paper must be registered for by paying the Paper Registration fee by the Camera-Ready Submission and Paper Registration due date.
- The Paper Registration fee is fixed; one single fee applies to all paper kinds and regardless of the authors.
- It is not possible to buy additional pages.
- The Paper Registration fee also covers the registration for one of the authors. Other authors can register at regular, student or member rates during early or late registration periods.
- Participants without a paper can register by early registration period in order to take advantage of reduced rates or later at late registration level.
- The registration fee covers the following services:
- Attendance to all sessions
- Admittance to welcome reception and conference dinner
- Congress bag & badges
- Proceedings & other printed materials
Tutorial attendance is by registration only. There is a minimal fee for each half day tutorial. Participants should register for each tutorial while registering for the conference. Onsite registration at a higher rate will be available as well. Three tutorials are advertised and so choose the tutorials that you want to attend. A tutorial is not guaranteed to run. If a tutorial does not run then a full refund will be provided.