Call for Posters:
SIN’14 invites the submission of posters of work-in-progress, new ideas, and emerging fields and research topics in security of information and networks. Posters will be allowed a 2-4 page entry into the proceedings. In addition, there will be a Best Poster Award which will be selected by a group of delegates during the conference.
Presenting a poster is a great way to get feedback on unpublished works. The poster presenters will have an opportunity to discuss informally their research and interact directly with conference attendees. As such, the posters session is intended to be an informal and conversational forum for emerging ideas, promoting conversations and networking among conference participants.
All posters will be organized in a dedicated poster session. A common area on the conference premises will be reserved for the continuous presentation of such posters during 9-11 September 2014. Poster presenters are required to bring their printed posters and handouts and attend the entire duration of the session. All posters should be printed following the guidelines provided below. Each poster should be accompanied by a 2-4 page entry which will be included in the conference proceedings. The entry should provide a concise description about different aspects of the poster and could be used to provide some additional content that could not be accommodated in the poster.
- All posters must be A1 (841 x 594 mm, 33.1 x 23.4 in) in size.
- The orientation can be either portrait or landscape.
- Each poster must include the following: Poster title, name, affiliation (School/Department and University) and e-mail address.
- The 2-4 page entry must follow the guidelines of the regular paper submission. Further instructions can be found in the Paper Submission page.
The Poster Committee will review and select posters based on the following:
- Concept of the poster and its relevance to the SIN’ 14 conference;
- Depth of the technical details offered and the insights to be learned;
- Organization of the posters; and
- Significant research findings and results of the work.
Best Poster Award:
Two best posters will be selected by a panel of judges as well as conference delegates and will be awarded during the conference.
- The PDF version of the poster and the 2-4 page entry must be submitted by 14th July 2014.
- Notifications will be sent to authors by 21st July 2014.
- Submission of camera ready entry and author registration are by 4th August 2014.