The registration page (schedule and rates) is being worked on; it should come up in a few days. The following summarizes the principles behind the SIN'13 registration process:
- Participation at SIN'13 activities is by registration only.
- Registration fee is kept at a moderate level sufficient to recover expenses.
- Each paper must be registered for by paying the Paper Registration fee by the Camera-Ready Submission and Paper Registration due date.
- The Paper Registration fee is fixed; one single fee applies to all paper kinds and regardless of the authors.
- One additional page beyond the stipulated page limit may be bought at extra fee.
- The Paper Registration fee also covers the registration for one of the authors. Other authors can register at regular, student or member rates during early or late registration periods.
- Participants without a paper can register by early registration period in order to take advantage of reduced rates or later at late registration level.
- The registration fee covers the following services:
- Attendance to all sessions
- Admittance to welcome reception
- Congress bag & badges
- Proceedings & other printed materials
- Tours and other social events organized by the conference
for all participants.
Tutorial attendance is by registration only. There is a minimal fee for each half day tutorial. Participants should register for each tutorial while registering for the conference. Onsite registration at a higher rate will as well be available.