The 6th International Conference on Security of Information and Networks
November 26-28, 2013 Aksaray/Turkey
In Technical Cooperation with ACM /SIGSAC. Proceedings by ACM Press and Digital Library.
The 6th International Conference on Security of Information and Networks (SIN 2013) provides an international forum for presentation of research and applications of security in information and networks. SIN 2013 features contributed as well as invited papers, special sessions, workshops, and tutorials on theory and practice. Its drive is to convene a high quality, well-attended, and up-to-date conference on scientific and technical issues of security in information, networks, and systems.
One day before the conference is reserved for Workshop and Tutorial proposals, if any. Main conference days are November 26-28, 2013. Conference days are reserved for invited talks by keynote speakers, presentations of contributed papers, special sessions, and social program. Pre- and post-conference social programs will be available as well.
|GOLD SPONSOR||SILVER SPONSOR|
Call for Contributions:
Papers addressing all aspects of security in information and networks are being sought. Researchers and industrial practitioners working on the following and related subjects are especially encouraged: Development and realization of cryptographic solutions, security schemes, new algorithms; critical analysis of existing approaches; secure information systems, especially distributed control and processing applications, and security in networks; interoperability, service levels and quality issues in such systems; information assurance, security, and public policy; detection and prevention of cybercrimes such as fraud and phishing; next generation network architectures, protocols, systems and applications; industrial experiences and challenges of the above.
The list of topics of interest is available under Call for Proposals on the left.
- Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Aksaray University, Aksaray, Turkey
- Department of Computer Engineering, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur
- The Centre for Advanced Computing - Algorithms and Cryptography (ACAC) & The Information and Networked Systems Security (INSS) & Intelligent Systems Group (ISG), Dept. of Computing, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
- Department of Security of Information Technologies, South-Russian Regional Scientific-Educational Center for Information Security Problems, Southern Federal University, Taganrog, Rostov, Russia
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Istanbul Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey
- Ahiler Development Agency, Nevşehir, Turkey
Hosted by: Aksaray University, Aksaray, Turkey.